We encourage early registration to receive the early bird price.
Tuition increases on the day of the class.
How to Register for UTSLA Classes
You may register for classes for the Spring Term in three ways:
1. You may go on-line to agapelive.com and click on UTSLA on the top banner (you are here), then in the left column click on Winter 2013 Onsite Class Registration.
2. Following the on-line instructions.
3. The classes are listed by name and include the number of weeks the class is being held.
4. Click on class name to register and make sure your pop-up blocker is turned OFF so that the form may be displayed.
In Person Registration
1. You can register in-person by going to the UTSLA Table after Sunday or Wednesday Service. Please be aware that some classes may be filled, we encourage you to register early, either on-line or in person.
Registration Fee and Payment Policies
1. All registrations come with a non-refundable, non-transferable, Registration Fee of $75 per class.
2. If you would like to pay for your classes using a payment plan, the administrative cost of the payment plan is $25. You must pay the payment plan fee up front in order to go onto a payment plan. For example: If your class fee is $200, you would pay $25 for the payment plan, and you would make your first payment of 1/2 of the total amount ($225) for the class. In this example that would be $112.50. Your total for the first payment you would make is $112.50. Your post-dated check (or credit card) will be made out for $112.50. If you are attending a class that is $225 (plus $25 fee) the total is $250. Your first payment is $125, and your second payment is $125.
Payment plans are available both online and in person.
For Classes that are Five Weeks in Length.
1. A refund may be requested before, or on the day of, the first class meeting. You will receive the full amount paid minus the $75 non-refundable, non-transferable fee.
2. No refunds are given after the first class has met for classes that are five weeks in length.
For Classes Eight Weeks or Ten Weeks in Length.
1. A refund may be requested on or before the second meeting of the class. You will receive a refund of the amount you paid minus the $75 non-refundable, non-transferable fee and the price of the 1st class.
2. No refunds will be given after the second class meeting for classes eight or ten weeks in length.
3. Also please go to the Policies and Refunds to view the complete breakdown of payment plans and refund policies.