Agape University Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is meant by “Transformational Courses?”
Our courses are designed to change a person’s life. The classes do not simply deliver content. While new information is part of the curriculum for each class, it is not the ultimate goal or outcome to merely acquire new information. Students are asked to set intentions for change in a particular area of their lives, dedicate themselves to doing the work for change to happen, and commit to the discipline necessary for the emergence of something new in their lives. The classes utilize a unique whole brain approach to learning which taps into multiple intelligences of the learner (visual-spatial, verbal, logical, musical, kinesthetic, interpersonal, intrapersonal and naturalist), and taps into the different ways in which learners learn—auditory, visual and kinesthetic. Learning is fun, insightful, and transformative! Most people want the world to change while they remain the same. Our aim in these classes is that you change, and as you change, the world changes with you! Because you show up differently, you discover a “world that works for everyone!”
2. I am interested in taking classes at Agape University, but I don’t know where to start.
There are several ways you can begin your journey through our transformational courses.
You can begin
• Where your heart calls you to start. You may take any class for which there is not a prerequisite. Some classes are 5 weeks in length and others are 10 weeks.
• With courses taught by Reverend Michael. He does not teach every Term, so be sure to check the schedule to see when he is teaching.
• With courses in spiritual practices, or courses in foundations of spiritual principles, or in courses on prayer, meditation, and visioning.
• With courses in creativity
3. If I am interested in becoming a Spiritual Practitioner, how do I get started?
There is a special link which explains in detail the road to Practitioner Studies. Please go to that link now.
6. If I am interested in the Ministerial Program, where do I begin?
Our ministerial program is opened to licensed Agape Practitioners. There is an application process and an interview required before entering the program. If you hold a Practitioner’s licensed from another spiritual center, you may apply and go through the interview process; however there may be additional classes required for you to take that were not offered during your practitioner training experience. Acceptance under these circumstances will be conditional. Final acceptance will be subject to the completion of any additionally required classes. Any additional requirements will be determined on a case-by-case basis after your application has been reviewed and you have had your initial Interview .
If you are not already a licensed Practitioner, you should go to the link which explains what you need to do to complete the UTSLA Practitioner Transformational Studies Program.
Return to Agape University Home Page